Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Peep pops






This is an easy one.  I actually made these last year for my daughter's 6th grade class.  I admit she was embarrassed by them at first.  But judging by the mob of children and teachers trying to get one, I am calling them a success.   
Here's all you need:
lollipop sticks (from Micheal's)
marshmallows
peeps
melting chocolate
decorative candy

Pop the marshmallow on the stick pushing it down far enough so you can stick the peep on top.
Push on the peep.
Lay flat and drizzle with chocolate and sprinkle on candy. Dry.
It seriously took me less than 15 minutes to make over 40.  No baking required.  
To hold them,  I poked a hole in a shoe box with a screw driver.  Make sure the screw driver is slightly smaller than the diameter of the stick or they will fall over.

Hope you enjoy this quick and simple idea!

Di

The 36th AVENUE

1 comment: