Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fabric Pumpkins


I don’t know about you, but this Fall I am Mad about Plaid! That’s why I created this little pumpkin.
plaid pumpkin
Isn’t she just so sophisticated with her little belt?  It’s actually one of those wrap brackets, that just wasn’t for me.  The plaid is from a pair of boys PJ’s that I picked up at Good Will. 

plaid pumpkin collage

I used a foam pumpkin I already had and wrapped the fabric around it.  The stem is just twine wrapped around and glued.

plaid pumpkin 2

Here’s another one I made.  Using a little girls dress that had two patterns.  After gluing on the panels I used some ribbon to cover the edges.
polkadot pumpkin
This one was much harder, and not my favorite child, but she’s cute in her own special way.
Have you started your Fall décor yet?  It’s getting easier now that the temperatures are dropping. 
Thank you so much for stopping by. 
Enjoy your day!

Diane

Linky Parties:

9 comments:

  1. How CUTE! The pumpkin looks adorable, what a great idea!!! And what a fun little fall project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Both stunning and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opera Browser is preferred over-blog.com complimentary web browser, Find Out More which is readily available for a lot OPERA MINI ON PC, ANDROID, IOS, IPHONE FREE of gadgets. It's fast, simple to utilize, Opera Browser very safe and secure and reliable. Opera Mini While the Opera Browser itself is dazzling.




    ReplyDelete
  4. Snapchat's reps and also Some problem with Snapchat Login, help demand accessibility to the control panel. Official As soon as the representative identifies that snapchat login temporarily failed your firm is trusted, that you have an snapchat online excellent spending plan.

    ReplyDelete